This no bake cheesecake is so simple to throw together and is absolutely delicious!
2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 lemon (for juicing and zesting)
1 7g package unflavored gelatin
2 8oz blocks cream cheese
1 cup vanilla 0% Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup powdered icing sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Then, lightly grease a 9" Spring form pan.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter and press into prepared pan. You can bring your crust 1-2 inches up the side.
3. Bake for 8 minutes and then allow to cool to room temperature. (see note below)
4. In a separate small bowl, sprinkle gelatin evenly over lemon juice. Let mixture stand for about a minute before microwaving 20-30 seconds, then whisk to fully combine and dissolve gelatin. Set aside and allow to cool.
5. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
6. Add the Greek yogurt and beat until combined.
7. Add gelatin mixture, lemon zest, vanilla and sugar and beat until combined.
8. Add whipping cream and beat on low until combined, then beat on high for 3-5 minutes until fluffy and thickened (the mixture should hold stiff peaks on the beaters).
9. Pour filling into cooled crust, cover and refrigerate until set. About 6 hours will do but overnight is best.
Note: Crust does not have to be baked but will ensure your cheesecake holds together better. If you want a perfectly beautiful cheesecake for displaying, we recommend pre-baking the crust.